Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weston Tubing '08

On Saturday Feb. 23, 2008. We (Jill, Callie, Alisha, Joanna, Liz, and April) set out to Weston Missouri to tackle the hills of snow creek. For two fun filled hours we flung ourselves down slippery slopes. The adrenaline rush was incredible and we could not have picked a better day. The weather was on our side and made it tolerable to stay outside for two full hours. Here's the group eating at the Weston Brewing Company Restaurant which is next door next door to O'Malleys, an authentic Irish Pub. We stopped by after dinner to have a pint and enjoyed the musical talents of Flannigan's Right Hook. Liz recommends the beef and Guinness. We all enjoyed the cheddar and ale soup. I liked the new Jesse James brew I tasted from my sampler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! Sounds like an outing KB would enjoy (I'm not much for tubing these days). I must say, Liz is a brave girl... guess you never know til you try it...