Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Alisha and I never seem to get to celebrate Valentine's Day together but this year we are going to have a special romantical day on Friday. What kind of romance do we have in store? I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if we end up watching a movie and cuddling. Gotta love it! In the spirit of Vday I thought I post some pics of a photo shoot that my sis coerced me into doing with her. It actually was a lot of fun despite the fact that it was freazing outside. At least I wasn't the one lying in the snow half naked. My vote is for my sis at being America's Next Top Model...she's pretty fierce. Anwyay, the whole photo session made me remember how much I love photography and should do more of it.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

My fav was the last photo - cool layouts! Hope you two had a blissfully romantic night last night!

Hettinger Home said...

Was that for school?

Happy VDay!

April & Alisha said...

yeah she does all these photo shoots for school. Some of them are pretty elaborate with costumes she's made and everything.

Sarah & Scott said...

oh, how i love holly. tell her the 60 year old woman at the table at iliki says hi.

love,
sarah