Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Babies & Daddy's but not Baby Daddy's

I am elated to announce that my older sister is pregnant and due in April. I am so unbelievably excited! Some have said that I'm a little baby crazy and I would have to agree, note the baby countdown on the right side of our blog. Since she lives overseas and doesn't have access to all the wonderful materialism of the USA, I've taken the liberty of buying lots and lots of baby items for her. We are going to visit her and my younger sis in November and can't wait!

Two weeks ago, Alisha and I got a surprise visit from her Dad. He was in town from North Carolina visiting family. We decided that Alisha's sister and niece Haiven Fiona (10 months) needed to spend the weekend with us. I hadn't seen Haiven in forever and as mentioned earlier I LOVE me some babies. We spent the weekend catching up, playing in the backyard, taking pics of little Boops and hitting up some garage sales for baby books & toys.


Haiven Fiona (10 months)



Auntie Alisha pulling Baby Haiven around our backyard. I was going to use that old wagon for a herb garden but pulling around little ones is more fun.



I'd rather suck on my hand than hold on for safety


Haiven wanted to pull on Alisha's face instead



Thank ya, Thank Ya very much!


Haiven the ham, she loved having her picture taken and would even look right at you.



It was a great visit since Alisha hadn't seen him in five years and I was just meeting him for the first time. I really enjoyed seeing the similarities between Alisha & her father. He's even more of a fiery Irish than she is. Since this was the first time they had all been together we decided we must get some pics, The weather was gorgeous all weekend so we went out back again and took some family shots, which turned into another mini photo shoot. I blame my camera's fast shutter speed, but I will spare you all multiple shots. Alisha's birthday was also this weekend so on Sunday afternoon we had some friends over for pizza, wii and guitar hero. For some reason I didn't take any pics of the birthday gathering.





Alisha, Chrissy & Haiven




Alisha, Chrissy, Haiven & Greg

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

What an adorable baby! Love the family pics!

Sarah & Scott said...

yay! love the post. haven is tooo cute. also, do charlotte and ASIA :) know whether they are having a girl or boy yet? :)