Saturday, October 6, 2007

JOBS



Since I(Alisha) have been here in Portland, I have found it very difficult to find a job. I applied to many different places. I have been recently working with an employment agency. I worked two days with them. This week there was finally a breakthrough and I went to an open interview and was hired. I was surprised but I am willing to take what I can get. It is part of a catering company and I will be doing odd work working at different locations such as the Portland Art Museum. I have also been hired to work seasonally with Banana Republic starting November 4. I am still here by myself and April is still in Florida helping her folks. She is probably getting back here the end of October. I may join her in KC on the 26 if there is no work that weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

alisha and april - i am glad portland is so great. i have never met anyone from portland who didn't LOVE living there. i hope bob is doing okay!

love,
sarah k.

the hortons said...

I hope you find employment soon, but not too soon, because I want you to be in town with Apeface for Sarah's reception. Keep on trucking. We're thinking about you.