Saturday, September 15, 2007

Paradise for Portland






As you all may or may not know, April and I have decided to move to Portland. We arrived here a week ago on Friday and have loved every second of it. Our main reason for leaving Hawaii was that I have been accepted into the Oregon Culinary Institute and will start in January. April and I were not pleased with Maui and decided Portland was a better fit. Anyone who has been out here will agree, there is no place like it. I am excited to be here and to make Portland my home!


I have said since we got here that Portland has everything I could possible want. It is my heaven on earth. It is definitely a place for a foodie like me. There are so many restaurants, movie theaters, about 30+ micro-breweries, and wineries. I have yet to experience everything, and I will.

1 comment:

the hortons said...

Congrats on making it into the institute! You are going to be an amazing chef! Miss you guys.